A key technology for innovative IOT applications
More than 90% of smart phones sold today are BLE-enabled. What opportunities does the proliferation of BLE technologies present for user identification and access control?
This guide shares insights into leading-edge B2B and B2C applications for BLE technologies, from parking to printing— and how to get the most out of emerging BLE solutions.
User identification and certificate issuing with BLE
With BLE-based User Identification and Certificate Issuing, employees and consumers can use their mobile devices to access essential business systems or consumer services, including:
- Building and parking garage access
- Secure printing
- Car sharing
- Event ticketing
- Mass transit access and airline boarding
- And much more!
DOWNLOAD OUR REPORT TO LEARN:
- The technical basics of BLE technology
- How BLE can be applied for User Identification and Certificate Issuing
- Emerging B2B and B2C applications for BLE technologies
- Solutions that enable both RFID and BLE with a single reader