TWN3 LEGIC NFC / TWN3 LEGIC NFC M
The RFID readers from the TWN3 family support only high frequency and depending on the model NFC. They can be connected to the main HOST application via USB or RS232 cable.
They can also be programmed with a script language for autonomous execution of even complex commands like login procedures, increment/decrement functions and many more. Depending on the model at hand, Secure Access Module (SAM) might be supported for enhanced security and cryptographic performance. This enables the application to perform secure transactions (e.g. payment terminals).
The right product for you?
Your advantages at a glance
Basic reader version
For efficient, secure and transparent processesCost advantages for fleet management
For fleet management, RFID offers process advantages for vehicle access control and driver identification. You also benefit from cost transparency and it easily integrates with telematics services.
RFID solutions improve secure printingMaximum security for printing and data protection
Whether your company prints a lot or a little, it is important that printed documents should be secure and processes trouble free. Additionally, costs must be transparent.
Pictures & Videos
- TWN3 LEGIC NFC (Data Sheet) / Download
- TWN3 LEGIC NFC M (Data Sheet) / Download
- TWN3 LEGIC NFC (EU Declaration of Conformity) / Download
- TWN3 LEGIC NFC M (EU Declaration of Conformity) / Download
- TWN3 LEGIC NFC (UK Declaration of Conformity) / Download
- TWN3 LEGIC NFC M (UK Declaration of Conformity) / Download
- Overview Supported Transponders / Download