If your organization is like most, there are numerous, often older, single-function network printers scattered throughout.These single-function printers are likely unmanaged and lack the ability for control, tracking and allocation of usage and costs. And they are usually unsecured, have multiple users, and so risk the safety of the data being transmitted across the network, printed out, and left in the open while awaiting pick-up.
Get in touch with
our sales experts
With the new TCP3 Authentication / Release Station, every single-function network printer in your organization may now be transformed into a secure printing device, even if the printer lacks a USB port. TCP3 enables secure pull printing, ensuring that documents are not printed before the user logs in and retrieves them.
Simply connect TCP3 to the Ethernet port of the printer and plug a user authentication device (RFID reader, PIN keypad, magnetic stripe or barcode reader) into one of the TCP3’s USB ports Then configure TCP3 to connect to your authentication / pull print server. Your printer and data are now secured and compliant with GDPR, HIPAA and other regulations and good information protection practices.
- Send card data via UDP / SSL / TLS1.2 or HTTP / HTTPS
- Unique factory-programmed password for each device
- Built on Linux 4.14 platform with latest security updates
- Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) or 1 GigE
- Faster CPU (64-bit ARM Cortex CPU with v8 core)
- Memory: 2 Gb RAM, 8GB Flash, SD Expansion Up to 2TB (SDXC)
- Improved cross-subnet device discovery
- Printer on DHCP or Static IP
- Remote TCP3 firmware upgrade
- Built on Linux platform
- Private labeling
- Able to install customer applications