The underlying technology "TWN MultiTech"
The underlying technology which is used by our readers is called TWN MultiTech. The idea behind it is to support an "all-in-one" RFID proximity reader/writer which can be effortlessly used around the world. In order to achieve this goal the following features apply:
• The readers are available with housing and/or as OEM boards
• One device supports LF (125/134.2kHz), HF (13.56MHz), NFC and Bluetooth Low Energy
• Simultaneous support of more than 60 LF and HF RFID technologies
• Worldwide certifications
• Highly configurable devices w/o configuration change in the main application (HOST)
• Easy scripting & firmware update of the reader in the field as required
• Free software development pack and documentation
• Excellent local technical support
Technology Scheme "TWN MultiTech"
AWID, CASI-RUSCO, Cardax, Cotag, Deister, EM4026, EM4050, EM4100, EM4102, EM4105, EM4126, EM4150, EM4200, EM4205, EM4305, EM4450, EM4469, EM4550, EM4569, FDX-B, G-Prox, HID DuoProx II (1336), HID ISO Prox II (1386), HID Micro Prox (1391), HID ProxKey III (1346), HID Prox, HID Prox II (1326), HITAG 1, HITAG 2, HITAG S, Indala, ioProx, Keri, Miro, Nedap, Nexwatch, Pyramid, Q5, T5557, T5567, T5577, TIRIS/HDX, TITAN (EM4050), UNIQUE, ZODIAC
>> IS014443A: LEGIC Prime, MIFARE Classic, MIFARE Classic EV1, MIFARE Mini, MIFARE DESFire EV1, MIFARE Plus S, MIFARE Plus X, MIFARE Pro X, MIFARE Smart MX, MIFARE Ultralight, MIFARE Ultralight C, MIFARE Ultralight EV1, NTAG2xx, PayPass, SLE44R35, SLE66Rxx (my-d move)
>> IS014443B: Calypso, CEPAS, Moneo, Pico Pass, SRI4K, SRIX4K, SRI512, SRT512
>> IS018092/ECMA-340: NFC Forum Tag 1-5, NFC Peer-to-Peer, Sony FeliCa
>> IS015693: EM4x33, EM4x35, HID iCLASS, HID iCLASS SE/SR, ICODE SLI, LEGIC Advant, M24LR16/64, MB89R118/119, SRF55Vxx (my-d vicinity), Tag-it, LEGIC Prime
New technologies are being added on a regular basis.
CE, R&TTE, RoHS-II compliant (Europe), SRRC (China), FCC (USA & Puerto Rico), IC (Canada), Australia (RCA), MIC, VCCI, EMC (Japan), KCC (Korea), ANATEL (Brazil), CFT (Mexico), ICASA (South Africa), EAC (Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan), voluntary certifications (Colombia, Guatemala, Hong Kong, Japan)