Authentication BasicsLet’s get down to the fundamentals.
Curious about user authentication and access control technologies? Want to know how RFID and BLE/NFC smartphone credentials can be used to advance your business goals? This webinar is for you. Begin your authentication journey here!
Select one of the available dates below und you will be directed to the registration page.
What you’ll learn:
In this session, you’ll learn the fundamentals of user authentication and access control technologies: what the options are, how they are used, and how they benefit organizations. We’ll cover:
- The basics of authentication technology, including transponder technologies, global communication standards, system components and operating principles
- Applications for RFID and BLE/NFC user authentication across industries
- Emerging smartphone applications using Bluetooth® Low Energy (BLE) and Near-field Communication (NFC)
- Criteria for choosing a reader/writer for user authentication and access control
- Security considerations for user authentication
- How to get started on your authentication project
Who should come:
Anyone interested in learning more about user authentication and access control! This session is targeted to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and system integrators interested in starting an authentication project. No prior knowledge is required.
Our Basics webinar is FREE. It’s our chance to get to know you better and your chance to get risk-free knowledge and advice from our team. Sign up now to claim your spot!
Looking for a customized webinar?
If you would like a webinar customized for your team and your RFID application, we can do that, too! Just tell us what you’d like to learn, and we’ll build a custom webinar for you.