Career development Everything is possible
What is it about?
ELATEC is constantly developing. We want to get ahead, together with our employees! That's why we support them in developing their potential. In doing so, we are driven by a growth mindset, which means nothing other than: always being open to new things, seeing learning as an opportunity, and not being afraid of challenges and mistakes. Everyone should tackle challenges, and it's perfectly possible for things to go wrong. In the best case, we are all a little bit smarter afterwards. ELATEC supports employees in their progress: on the one hand through an open culture, and on the other hand, through structure. There is a regular employee appraisal, a so-called Growth Dialog, in which we look together at the further development of the individual and consider where we want to go. We actively support our employees on this path. Of course, this also includes individual training, for which we are happy to spend money. But not only that, because career development is more than just attending a seminar. There is also a lot of potential for development in everyday working life—where, with our support, you can work continuously on development topics.
What do I get out of it?
- If you have ideas, you can contribute them. And shape something, move things. To advance yourself and us.
- In flat hierarchies and across all levels, employees can discuss and implement their ideas, contribute their expertise and take responsibility.
- At ELATEC, you can also make a career as a technical expert. Not only as a manager.
- With their managers, employees have eye-to-eye discussions and are encouraged to explore new avenues and leverage their individual potential.
- There is no fixed budget for individual further training; rather, our employees should be able to do what moves them and ELATEC forward.