Family Service: Work & Care Relief for relatives
What is it about?
It's not just a fact, but already a reality for many people: our society is getting older and thus more (and more) in need of care. The majority are cared for at home, which demands a lot from relatives and can sometimes even become a burden. After all, most caretakers have a job to do "on the side" and, often, children to raise. Unfortunately, there are also only a few good offers of help, which you also have to find first. Together with its partner "Familienservice Viva", ELATEC offers orientation and ensures that you receive quick and concrete support in such a case—for example, through outpatient care services, which our cooperative partner locates, or simply by providing financial subsidies.
What do I get out of it?
- You get orientation in a mostly overwhelming and confusing life situation and find out what room you have to maneuver.
- There is comprehensive and individual advice on the subject of care.
- The family service conducts professional research for employees and requests suitable care solutions. In doing so, the family service examines and analyzes options, offerings and costs of local care service providers.
- Viva's expert service also provides expert advice on the following topics: systematic care and support needs analysis, dementia counseling, preparation of assessment procedures, review of care assessments and support in the event of an appeal.
- The service provides connections to local counseling and support networks such as dementia counseling centers and local social service centers.
- In addition, employees have access to an online portal with many other services and more information.
- All consultations are 100% confidential—ELATEC does not receive any data.