Family Service: Work & Children Childcare made easy
What is it about?
It's certainly nothing new for parents: sometimes it's simply difficult to reconcile family and career. Not only is there a lack of childcare places, but also the offers of help are confusing. We provide a remedy—with our partner "Familienservice Viva". There, experienced experts are on hand who know, for example, where to find a midwife, apply for subsidies or get tutoring for your child. Always tailored to the individual situation and immediate, because—parents will also know a thing or two about this—the solution usually has to be found quickly.
What do I get out of it?
- Our family service conducts professional research for employees, inquires about suitable childcare options and checks them out.
- Even in the case of short-term needs, our cooperative partner searches out individual care solutions and mediates in your interest.
- The family service researches suitable childcare facilities and schools.
- Our service arranges suitable tutoring or provides advice on this subject.
- Employees can call the parent hotline for information or advice on topics such as pregnancy, parenting & education, childcare, school, after-school care, etc.
- If desired, employees can receive vacation offers close to home or work.
- In addition, there is access to an online portal with many other services and more information.
- All information collected is treated anonymously and confidentially.