Flexible working hours Everyone at his or her (partial) time
What is it about?
The job should fit life. This means that work and private life should be smoothly compatible. To achieve this, we rely on time flexibility and trust-based working hours. We trust our employees to choose when and where they do their work—for us, it's the results that count. Depending on their life situation, we offer individual solutions that are tailored to their needs. It is possible, even as a manager, to go part-time, for example, even for a limited time. It just has to be operationally feasible.
What do I get out of it?
- One can work in a more self-determined manner and thus better reconcile private life and work life. What counts is not when someone does their work but that the work is done. Of course, operational necessities and availability, e.g. for customers, must be ensured. And of course, cooperation within the team or project must also work well.
- When there is less going on, no one should have to do time. Instead, you can do something good for yourself, like spend time with family, friends or hobbies.
- Part-time work is possible—even in leading positions and even temporarily. Whenever it's operationally feasible and you need it.
- Our employees enjoy trust-based working hours, which means that their working hours are not recorded and evaluated centrally. If someone has too much or too little work, he or she simply brings it up with the manager. Together, we are sure to find a solution.
- The results count. Trust-based working time not only gives a lot of flexibility, but also requires a lot of trust that the work will be done as agreed and necessary. If this is not the case, then of course individual flexibility is also put at risk.
- In some departments, flexibility is only possible to a limited extent because the working hours are fixed. This is the case, for example, at the reception desk, in customer service or in production, where processes follow a precise timing.
- Employees can switch from full to part time—or vice versa. Of course, the job has to allow it.