Health pilot Personal care in case of illness
What is it about?
What if questions remain after a visit to the doctor? Or the proposed treatment leaves a feeling of uncertainty? Which specialist is the best for which illness? What if someone has had a serious accident? To ensure that employees are well informed and advised in such a situation, they can call on the services of an experienced health guide. A health expert from our medical partner takes care of their personal situation, advises them and looks after them. Until they feel better again.
What do I get out of it?
- Accompanying the pilot can prevent illnesses—and you get better faster.
- Employees receive guidance and assistance from experts to select the right medical measures, at the right time and in the right place. This is particularly valuable in the case of serious illnesses or accidents. This is a benefit that is rarely offered in this form and cannot be purchased privately.
- Instead of long waiting times, there is immediate help for psychologically stressful issues. This can prevent burnout or depression.
- The pilot accompanies employees to medical appointments, if necessary, and takes over coordination with offices and social insurance agencies.
- Relatives are also supported by the health pilot if someone becomes seriously ill.