Mobile Work@ELATEC Choose your workplace: home or office
What is it all about?
COVID has only strengthened a wish of many employees: for flexible working arrangements. With us, you work at least 50% in the office—the rest of the time is up to you! Mobile Work@ELATEC is the name of our model, which takes into account the very personal life situations of our employees. A simple model without too many rules. In addition, we have redesigned our office space to create room for meeting and having fun (key words: foosball, Wii). What matters to us is that everyone enjoys their work and is able to stay productive. You know best where that happens.
What do I get out of it?
- You can choose the work location you need at the moment. To work more efficiently, reduce stress and therefore stay healthier.
- Work and private life are now much more compatible. Even if something unexpected happens, you don't have to take an extra day off or worry that you'll also lose time by going to the office.
- Our employees conserve resources (for example, by not using their cars) and they also gain more free time.
- You can choose your place of work by the day, by the week or completely individually. At least 50% of the monthly working time should be spent in the office. Operational necessities must of course be taken into account.
- The same general conditions apply to all employees and teams. Managers should actively support the program. However, mobile work is only possible if the activity permits it. Production, warehousing and shipping, for example, are not suitable.
- Participation in Mobile Work@ELATEC is completely voluntary. You can also always work in the office.
- We take care of each other. This means that our employees can work safely in the office even during the pandemic, because we have a comprehensive hygiene concept: with tests, masks in the aisles, enough distance, air purifiers, etc. Those who nevertheless feel safer at home can also work more than 50% or even entirely in the home office at the moment.