A Universal RFID Solution Drives Global Growth in EV Charging
AUTEL needed a universal RFID reader for their high-end DC charging station solutions to simplify inventory management and support across their American, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and European service areas. With the ELATEC TWN4 MultiTech 3 M LF HF, they can support all their customers with a single reader model—and maximize their opportunities across the globe.
The perfect RFID solution for you!
- The reader needed to support all of the common transponder technologies in use across Europe, APAC and the Americas, including NFC for mobile credentials.
- It had to be robust enough to support the security and functionality needs for public EV charging stations.
- They needed responsive technical support to help them meet tight development timelines for an on-time product launch.
- The TWN4 MultiTech 3 M LF HF supports all current RFID standards for the frequency ranges 125 and 134.2 kHz as well as the 13.56 MHz band, including NFC.
- The advanced software development kit allows them to configure the reader to their specifications, and readers can be configured and updated remotely.
- Their development team had access to fast, local technical support throughout the implementation and beyond.
- Implementation was smooth and unproblematic for an on-time product launch.
- They can support all their customers with a single part number solution, simplifying inventory management and after-sales support.
- They are ready to expand into new global markets as opportunities arise.
AUTEL needed a universal RFID reader for their high-end DC charging station solutions to simplify inventory management and support across their American, Asia-Pacific and European service areas. The ELATEC TWN4 MultiTech 3 M LF HF made it happen.
One Reader, Many Markets
The universal TWN4 readers allow AUTEL to serve all their markets with just one reader solution. That means simpler inventory management and aftersales support. Instead of managing multiple readers for different market areas, they now have a solution that will work everywhere, so they can meet the needs of their current EU and US customers and be ready to take advantage of new EV charging opportunities around the globe.
Expert Support for Smooth Product Implementation
AUTEL needed reliable local technical support to ensure a smooth rollout of their new EV charging station product line. ELATEC delivered, with expert support for their development team throughout the implementation and beyond. Our service teams are always on hand for support when and where it is needed.
ELATEC TWN4 MultiTech 3 M LF HF: Ready for the Global Market
The TWN4 MultiTech 3 M LF HF supports 60+ transponder technologies, covering all current RFID standards for the frequency ranges 125 and 134.2 kHz as well as the 13.56 MHz band, including NFC. With a powerful software development kit, it can be easily configured to meet stringent security standards and advanced functionality requirements.