Creating A Frictionless Access Experience
ELATEC's universal reader allows Orion Entrance Control to reduce friction for clients, installers, distribution partners, and their own staff. Orion can now support all their customers with the same RFID reader, simplifying sales, supply chains, inventory management, installation and support. The sales team no longer must confirm in advance which transponder technology the end customer needs—the TWN4 Palon supports them all.
The perfect RFID solution for you!
- Having 32 turnstile products with various RFID reader technologies created compatibility issues and inventory management delays due to matching customer access systems
- Read range was a problem with their supplier's RFID readers, and even more so when embedded within their access control systems
- The architectural demand was for smaller, streamlined turnstiles with compact embedded systems and a need for a standardized reader solution
- Pandemic-related disruptions in RFID reader supply chains created vulnerability and awareness of the need for change
- ELATEC’s TWN4 Palon family of readers provided versatile, seamless integration into Orion’s products and supported its various advanced interfaces
- The Palon Compact Panel Reader featured a robust housing suitable for indoor and outdoor use, seamlessly fitting into Orion's slim turnstiles
- The TWN4 Palon product line supports 60+ transponder technologies, providing flexibility for Orion to support various existing technologies with a single reader, including RFID and smartphone credentials via NFC or Bluetooth® Low Energy (BLE).
- ELATEC's readers deliver excellent read range and reliability, simplifying cabling and enabling integration with barcode readers to create a unified access experience supporting barcodes for visitors and RFID for employees
- ELATEC’s universal reader reduced friction for clients, installers, distribution partners, and for Orion's own team by simplifying sales, supply chains, inventory management, installation, and support processes
- Orion can now support all customers with the same RFID reader, eliminating the need to confirm in advance which transponder technology the end customer requires, as the TWN4 Palon supports them all
- A single-part number solution reduces delivery time to installers and end customers, while also providing flexibility for future upgrades or system changes via fast, contactless reconfiguration with configuration cards or remote updates
- ELATEC's production capacity in the U.S. eases Orion's supply chain worries, and their service and support enable Orion to offer a truly integrated PAC solution, delivering a seamless access experience for their customers
“One of our most important values is creating remarkable customer experiences. We want to provide more than they expect and deliver a product with exceptional quality. With ELATEC, we’ve found a partner that shares that core ethos.”
– Steve Caroselli Chief Executive Officer and President, Orion Entrance Control, Inc.
TWN4 Palon Compact M
TWN4 Palon Compact is a versatile OEM PCB for integration into third-party products and devices. It supports enhanced interfaces, especially RS-485. The new compact PCB module inherits all advantages and integrated tool support of the ELATEC TWN4 family.