A Future-Proof Solution for Parking Access
When IP Parking was ready to move into the US market, they discovered that their ELATEC reader was already ready. With multi-technology readers from ELATEC, they can support MIFARE, HID Prox, and 60+ transponder technologies, including mobile authentication with NFC and BLE—without making expensive alternations to their hardware.
The perfect RFID solution for you!
- The reader needed to support MIFARE authentication used across the EU, HID Prox used in the US, and other transponder technologies used globally.
- It also needed provide options for mobile access using both Near-field Communication (NFC) and Bluetooth® Low Energy (BLE).
- It had to have the same compact form factor as their existing ELATEC readers to eliminate any need for hardware modifications.
- The TWN4 MultiTech 2 LF HF-P Module reader supports MIFARE, HID Prox and other required transponder technologies, including NFC.
- Upgrading to the TWN4 MultiTech 2 BLE-P reader allowed them to add BLE capabilities in a device with the same small form factor.
- Future-proof compatibility with customers’ current and future RFID card credentials.
- Common reader form factor eliminates the need for hardware modification.
- Enables customers to migrate to mobile credential use with smartphones.
- Global reader pre-certification eliminates export complexities.
“It’s changed our entire sales pitch to our customers. We no longer had to qualify which readers and cards they use in their organization, which they frequently didn’t know, and which became a sticking point for the sale.”
– Lester Mascon, President, IP Parking
A Future-Proof Reader for the Global Market
Universal TWN4 readers support 60+ LF and HF transponder technologies used globally, including the MIFARE credential common across Europe and HID Prox for the US market. Updating the readers to accommodate new technologies is simple, so IP Parking can meet current and future customer requirements without changing hardware.
A Key Selling Point for Parking Systems
Universal readers from ELATEC have become a major selling point for IP Parking. Their customers appreciate having the flexibility to add or change transponder technologies for the future. With NFC and BLE capabilities, migration to mobile authentication is simple, too.
TWN4 MultiTech 2 LF HF-P Module Reader
A powerful, flexible RFID reader/writer module that can simultaneously read 60+ card technologies in the 125 and 134.2 kHz range and 13.56 MHz band as well as NFC and is certified for use in 110 countries. With its small form factor and powerful software development kit, it is ideal for embedded systems.
TWN4 MultiTech 2 BLE-P Module Reader
An all-in-one proximity reader for the following frequencies: 125 kHz, 134.2 kHz, 13.56 MHz, NFC along with Bluetooth V4.1. Certified for use in 110 countries and easily updateable via wireless technology, it is a future-proof access solution.