Family first More time for the family
What is it about?
Not everything can always be planned—especially with children and family. So that our employees can be present at important family events, we give them special leave. And to make it easier to reconcile work and family in the event of unforeseen circumstances, we also support them in situations for which it is often impossible to prepare.
What do I get out of it?
- You can take up to 10 days off a year if your child gets sick. This allows you to take care of them in peace, while your salary continues to land in your account in full.
- Employees also receive up to 10 days of paid time off per year to care for close relatives (a care degree is required).
- One day of special leave is granted for a child starting school or settling in at a daycare center.
- We consider the 24th and 31st of December to be family time, which is why these days also count as full days of leave.
- In principle, children are allowed in the office during childcare emergencies; there is even a toy box (at HR) so that the little ones don't get bored and parents don't have to lug anything.