Provision for occupational disability Financially protected in case of need
What is it about?
It is a worst case scenario, and yet it can affect any of us: occupational disability. Very few people are adequately insured against it, and state benefits are simply not enough. Private insurance, on the other hand, is very expensive and often excludes pre-existing conditions. We offer better protection for such exceptional situations. Without a medical exam and without excluding pre-existing conditions. In this way, employees can secure their income financially even in the event of total or partial occupational disability. Sounds good, doesn't it?
What do I get out of it?
- You are also well covered financially should a total or partial occupational disability occur. If someone takes on another job where he or she earns less, there is the security as well—so you can relax, at least as far as the financial side is concerned.
- Employees do not have a personal contribution, nor is it necessary to disclose any pre-existing conditions.
- If the case occurs, then the insurer pays 25% of the insured income. Benefits from statutory pension insurance or similar are not counted towards the payment.
- Payment of the benefit comes as a monthly pension.
- Employees enjoy insurance coverage up to the age of 67.